Service Providers are vital to the success of the day and we thank you for your interest in being a part of such an exciting opportunity!
Before Vanderburgh Homeless Connect
- Service Provider registration will be available through the website Feb. 15 through March 1. Please try to register early to allow the planning team sufficient time to categorically organize booths on the floor and create the master floor map.
- Booth set-up is Wednesday, March 20th from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and/or Thursday, March 21st from 7:00 – 8:30 a.m. Please indicate on the registration form when you’ll be setting up.
- To help offset event costs, please use t-shirts from last year if available. Please order any new shirts you need for booth staff, but please only order shirts that are going to be worn for the event.
- Service providers will be responsible to bring all necessary equipment, including computers and printers, to provide your services for the day. Wireless internet access will be available.
- Our goal is for guests to actually receive services at the event, not just receive information about your programs. Please contact the planning team at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Please arrive in enough time to be checked in, set up and prepared to serve by 8:50 a.m.
- Service providers should report directly to their booth on the day of the event. A volunteer will come to you for check in.
- Doors will open to guests to wait in the lobby at 8 a.m. and will be closed at 2 p.m. Once the Intake area is ready, we may begin to see guests by 8:30 so guests could be on the floor seeking services by 8:50. Services will continue until 3 p.m.
- Booths must remain open and staffed for the entire event.
- Lunch will be delivered to service providers at their booths. Lunch will available in the Café Connect area for Guests and Volunteers. This will eliminate your wait time in line and shorten the line wait time for everyone else.
- Booth Teardown begins at 3:00 pm. Before leaving, please:
- Pick up all trash in and around your booth.
- Leave the booth tables, chairs, and/or curtains as they are.
- Complete your vendor services outcome form
- Complete an evaluation