Service Providers are vital to the success of the day and we thank you for your interest in being a part of such an exciting opportunity!
Before Vanderburgh Homeless Connect
- Vendor registration for service providers is now closed.
- Booth set-up is Wednesday, March 18th from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. and/or Thursday, March 19th from 7:00 – 8:30 a.m. Please indicate on the registration from when you’ll be setting up.
- To help offset event costs, we will not be ordering t-shirts for service providers. We encourage you to wear your organizational logo to help distinguish service providers from volunteers.
- Service providers will be responsible to bring all necessary equipment, including wi-fi/air cards, computers and printers, to provide your services for the day. Wireless internet access will be available, but may go off-line at times.
- Our goal is for guests to actually receive services at the event, not just receive information about your programs. Please contact the planning team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Please arrive in enough time to be checked in, set up and prepared to serve by 8:45 a.m.
- Service providers should report directly to their booth on the day of the event. A volunteer will come to you for check in.
- Doors will open to guests to wait in the lobby at 8 a.m. and will be closed at 2 p.m. Once the Intake area is ready, we may begin to see guests by 8:30 so guests could be on the floor seeking services by 8:45. Services will need to continue until 3 p.m.
- Booths must remain open and staffed for the entire event.
- Lunch! 2 lunches will be provided per vendor booth. (Additional lunches can be purchased for $5 each.)
- Lunch will be delivered to service providers at their booths. This will eliminate your wait time in line and shorten the line wait time for everyone else.
- Booth Teardown begins at 3:00 pm. Before leaving, please:
- Pick up all trash in and around your booth.
- Leave the booth tables, chairs, and/or curtains as they are.
- Complete your vendor services outcome form
- Complete an evaluation